Tuesday, August 28, 2007

HOME ONE WEEK!!!

WOW!!! IT IS SO HARD TO BELEIVE THAT WE HAVE BEEN HOME FOR ONE WEEK ALREADY. I AM LOVIN' EVERY SECOND!!! WE ARE BOTH ADJUSTING VERY WELL. MAYA IS ON A GREAT SCHEDULE. SHE GOES TO BED BETWEEN 8 AND 9 EVERY NIGHT AND TAKES 2 NAPS. SHE IS SUCH A PEOPLE PERSON. SHE WILL GO TO ANYONE. HOWEVER, THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS SHE HAD BECOME A MOMMY'S GIRL!!! I LOVE IT. CRAZY BLOGGER STILL WON'T LET ME PUT PICS. I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW. I HAVE TONS OF HOMECOMING PICTURES THAT I WANT TO SHARE.

13 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats! It's amazing how many weeks & months pass and then you realize you've been home a year! (that will be us in 2 weeks!)

I SO wish we could make it to ATL for GuatOberfest!!

veggiemom said...

Isn't it great to be home! Can't wait to see pics.

Nan and Dan said...

So happy everyone has settled in at HOME!!
Can't wait to see you at Guatoberfest!!

Alleen said...

So happy to hear she has settle in and is on a good schedule and sleeping!!! Nothing better than a rested mommy!

Dang blogger. Have you tried both HTML mode and publish mode?????

Farrah said...

I'm so glad she is settling fine. I need to see some pics though..I'm freaking out here!!!

~Kristen said...

So happy to hear things are going well. I can't wait to see the homecoming pictures!!

Kim said...

It's amazing - as slow as the wait was - is as fast as your time with her will now be. Can't wait to see pictures.

Melissa said...

It's great to hear that all is going well. I'm looking forward to the pictures!

Liz G. said...

I'm so glad you are BOTH home now - Congratulations! I know it was worth it!

Calico Sky said...

So so so so happy for you my friend!
Just got your email, will reply tomorrow!!!

Cameo said...

I could NOT be happier for you!!!!

jobravo said...

HEY,
LAYLA AND I WANT TO SEE PICTURES!!WILL YOU E-MAIL ME SO I CAN E-MAIL YOU BACK...WE MISS YOU GUYS!
JOLENE

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're home and things are going well! Can't wait to see pix!