Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!
I HAD NO IDEA HOW I WOULD FEEL ON MY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY!!! I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM TO BE CALLED MAMA!!! I WOKE UP AT 2 AM AND JUST STARED AT MY BABY GIRL FOR ALMOST AN HOUR. MAYA HAS FILLED MY HEART AND MADE MY LIFE WHOLE. I CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT HER.
I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK OF HER BIRTHMOM TODAY. R IS AN AMAZING WOMAN AND I ADMIRE HER FOR HER COURAGE AND STRENGTH. I COULD NEVER THANK HER ENOUGH FOR THE PRECIOUS GIFT OF MAYA.
TO MAYA'S FOSTER FAMILY: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CARING AND LOVING HER THE FIRST YEAR OF HER LIFE. YOU GAVE HER A GREAT START IN LIFE.
LAST YEAR I WAS JUST A MAMA ON PAPER, MY DAUGHTER WAS STILL IN GUATEMALA. SO, I KNOW TODAY IS HARD FOR SOME. I AM PRAYING THAT YOU CELEBRATE YOUR LITTLE ONE AND FIND PEACE THAT THEY WILL BE HOME SOON.

13 comments:

Greta Jo said...

Ginger- I know the feeling. How beautiful-
Happy Mother's Day.

nikki said...

Ginger,
Happy Mothers Day!!!

Looks like Miss Maya is feeling much better!! What a cutie!!

Unknown said...

Glad I got to see you today Maya. Hope you had fun at the park.

Love Sissy

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Happy Mother's Day. It is so special the first one that you have your child home. Enjoy!

Hope Maya is feeling better!

Rhonda said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day. Ginger, you have so many Mother's Days to look forward to. Your little Maya is such a gift. And she is lucky to have you as her Mom.

Alleen said...

Happy Mother's Day Ginger!!!!! You had a rough road, but all is perfect now with that beautiful baby girl!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!
Isn't the first one amazing?? Maya is such a sweetie, what a blessing.
Have a great week
Stacey

Jennifer said...

Look at how big and gorgeous she is getting!!!! I can't beleive that it's been almost 9 months that Maya has been home! Wow!

Lori said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Isn't every day Mother's Day!?! :)

Farrah said...

Happy Late Mothers Day Ginger...But I did tell you in an email so that counts...

You and Maya r one perfect pair...

Becca said...

I am right there with you. Ella's bmom lives with us in our hearts always. Congrats on your first official Momma's Day!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

I know I keep saying this Ginger but Maya is stunningly beautiful. What a sweet girl! I'm so happy that you had a good Mother's Day, it is an amazing feeling huh! Lots of hugs to you and your cutie!!!

Mary said...

I'm a little late, but HAPPAY, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I just love seeing your beautiful girl in your arms!!!