Sunday, June 15, 2008

EIGHT CUTE THINGS!!!

I THINK MAYA SAYS SOME OF THE CUTEST THINGS. SO I AM GOING TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU AND TAG 3 OTHERS TO SHARE CUTE THINGS.
1. TA TA MAMA (THANK YOU MAMA). SHE SAYS THIS AFTER I DO ANYTHING FOR HER. IT JUST MELTS MY HEART.
2. I WUV OWE MAMA (I LOVE YOU MAMA). THIS ALMOST BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES EVERY TIME.
3. HEY MAMA!!! I HEAR THIS A 1000 TIMES A DAY.
4. PENOBOBO!! (PEANUT BUTTER). SHE IS ALLERGIC TO EAT BUT SAYS IT ALL THE TIME.
5. MOO MAMA!!! SHE CALLES COWS AND HORSES MOOS!! SHE GETS SO EXCITED WHEN SHE SEES THEM.
6. MIK MAMA (MILK) SHE IS STILL ON SOY AND LOVES IT.
7. NO REID!!! SHE SAYS THIS WHEN WE GO PAST HER DOCTOR.
8. HOLD ME MAMA!!!
I AM TAGGING:
ELLIE
FARRAH
GRETA JO

6 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

Hey,

Can I ask how you know she is allergic to PB? Is there a test the Dr can run?

I haven't tried PB with M because I'm afraid she would have a reaction. Poor honey is missing out on PB Cups!!!

Thanks :)
sweet-giggles.com

Robyn said...

How cute!!

Robyn

Crystal said...

Ginger--my dear sweet Ginger!!! How are you?!!! I miss you!!! You Maya is sooo beautiful!!!!!! I just cannot get over all of that hair!! It is sooo cute!!!!! And I love how you dress her!!! Girlfriend--she has it goin on!!!!!!!!

Love you and miss you tons!!!

Jennifer said...

Ginger...

HOW ARE YOU???? I sure have missed you. I cannot believe how much Maya has grown and changed. LOOK AT HOW LONG HER HAIR IS!!!!

I hope that you all are doing well. Tell her that Miss Jenn loves her and misses her!!!

Laurie said...

She is just precious. I don't think she ever takes a bad picture! I won me over when I saw her picture submitted for the Guatadopt Calendar!

Becca said...

How cute! Penebobo is my favorite. I am sorry to hear that she can't eat any penebobo!!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca