Saturday, December 27, 2008

CHRISTMAS IN A NUTSHELL!!!







These are some pictures that I had made when we went to visit Ellie in California. Yep, I am just getting them back. I know some people are slow. Anyway the pictures turned out really good. However, I couldn't get them to turn the right way.

Christmas was GREAT this year. Maya was so excited. She was a bit upset Christmas morning when Santa wasn't there. She go over that really quick. She got a tricycle, princess table and chair, princess backpack, doll house, and a crayon doll that teaches colors in english and spanish. From other family members she got a desk, Elmo live (I love him), more dolls with all the accessories. I really don't even remember what she got. It was way too much. We have been very busy all weekend. I am trying to get over the flu. Not easy when you can't rest. I will have to go back to work to get some rest. However, I wouldn't change a minute of it. Maya was so much fun this year. I have tons of pictures from the weekend. I have to sort them and download.

Maya also has some big news. Our family of 2 will very soon be a family of 3. That is all I can say at this point. I am trying not to get excited but that is hard. I have known about this for about a month. I have been dying to tell but I just told my family. I will give more details as I can.

EDITED TO ADD: CONCERNING THE BIG NEWS, I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED, THERE IS ANOTHER BABY IN THE MAKING AND NO I AM NOT PREGNANT.



I hope everyone had a very Happy and Blessed Christmas!!!

13 comments:

Nan and Dan said...

so happy she had a great day!!
please share your news, can't wait!!!

Stacie said...

Wow...I'll be stalking your blog, can't wait to hear the good news!

Maya's pictures are adorable as always!

Dawn said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!!!
Can't wait to hear all about the new one!
And LOVE the pictures!!
dawn:)

Farrah said...

I Must be family....Because I already know!!
I can't wait to learn more about it.
And you know my news too that I can't share yet!!! LOL

Love ya girl, and I'm glad you had a merry christmas.....

Ellie said...

yep... I am with Farrah on this one...

AND YOU WEREN'T GOING TO SPILL THE BEANS YET!

But, I must say... I have been shopping! HEHEHEHE~!

HUGS

Greta Jo said...

Great pictures...
Wow, another baby! Please share the details, I've been praying about adding to our family of 2 as well.

nikki said...

Oh you tease!!!! How can you only say that much and then leave us hanging!!!!
So excited for you and Maya.
Can't wait to hear details!!!!

Alleen said...

WOWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the details... And are we talking a baby of the human kind??

LOVE the pics in the petticoat!

April, Todd, and Ava said...

Excuse me Ginger Diane but WHY AM I FINDING OUT THIS NEWS FROM YOUR BLOG YOUNG LADY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I WANT DETAILS!!!!!

Karen D. said...

Wow! Congrats!! I will be stalking as well to learn more about the new baby on the way!!!

Hope all is well with you! The pics are beautiful!!

Love,
Karen

Anonymous said...

OK...dying over here....PLEASE tell us more!
Maya is gorgeous as ever!!
Happy New Year!

Robyn said...

Gorgeous pics!! Congratulations on your big news!! Can't wait to hear more!!

burpittyburp said...

Happy New Year! Can't wait to hear the big news:)