Sunday, March 1, 2009

MAYA UPDATE!!!

THIS LITTLE PRINCESS HAS BEEN VERY BUSY. I HAVE A VERY TALENTED LITTLE ONE ON MY HANDS. A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO SHE PULLED THE FIRE ALARM IN THE MALL. THE LOOK ON HER FACE WAS SO FUNNY. SORRY NO CAMERA!! THEN THAT SAME DAY WE WERE GOING TO CHURCH. SHE WAS ALL HAPPY IN HER CARSEAT. WELL, I GET TO CHURCH TO FIND HER BUTT NAKED. IT WAS SO FUNNY!!!
WE ARE ALMOST TOTALLY POTTY TRAINED!! SHE HAS HER DAYS THAT SHE REFUSES TO USE THE POTTY. SO SHE WEARS WET PANTIES FOR A LITTLE BIT. SHE IS GROWING UP WAY TOO FAST!!

7 comments:

Ellie said...

I would have to say our girls HAVE to be related! Angelena LOVES nakedness... Sometimes have to put her cloths on backwards!

Hugs...

Ellie

PS... BEAT YOU FARRAH!

April, Todd, and Ava said...

haha she is so funny!! I miss you both, and want to see you soon!!!!

Stacie said...

Maysa loves to be naked as well, especially at bed time she takes it all off instead of going to sleep.
Maya is growing up so fast and is more beautiful each day!

Aileen said...

I'm cracking up about finding her naked in the car seat! Too funny! She's beautiful!

Farrah said...

LMAO hush up Ellie bells!!!!

Maya is growing up and I totally can't wait to meet you next month!
Please don't forget to let me know when you will be here....

Nan and Dan said...

Victoria loves to be butte naked too :)
So cute!

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh- so funny!