Tuesday, December 11, 2007

MY DEAR LITTLE MAYA!!!



DEAR MAYA,
YOU HAVE BEEN SO THROUGH SO MUCH IN YOUR SHORT LIFE. YOU ARE A VERY STRONG LITTLE GIRL. I AM SO PROUD TO CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER. I HOPE ONE DAY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE LOVE THAT I HAVE FOR YOU. MY HEART IS OVER FLOWING WITH LOVE AND JOY. I CRY TEARS OF JOY EVERY TIME I LOOK AT YOU. I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HERE WITH ME TO SHARE THIS WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON. YOU BEING HERE MAKES IT PERFECT. I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER GIFT. I HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF BEING CALLED MAMA AND YOU HAVE MADE THAT DREAM COME TRUE. THANK YOU!!! I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT MY LIFE IS COMPLETE NOW BECAUSE I HAVE YOU. I AM HAPPIER THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN. A LOT OF PEOPLE TELL ME THAT YOU ARE A LUCKY LITTLE GIRL. I TELL THEM THAT I AM THE BLESSED ONE. I FEEL SO HONORED THAT I WAS CHOSEN TO BE YOUR MOTHER. I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT. YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER, MY LOVE, AND MY PRIDE. I THANK GOD FOR YOU EVERYDAY. I CALL YOU MY CHRISTMAS MIRACLE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY PRECIOUS LITTLE MAYA.

ALL MY LOVE,
MAMA

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Love the slideshow (and the new look!). She is such a peanut!
d:)

veggiemom said...

What a beautiful letter. You perfectly expressed the thoughts of so many of us.
Kerri and Ruby

Unknown said...

Ginger I love the slideshow and the letter made me cry. You have a wonderful little daughter.

Ellie said...

I think this says it all...

God lead you to her, and the road you crossed, the hills you climbed, and the block you over came has COMPLETED your journey...

Know that I am here for you, and only wish the best for both of you. You are one perfect little family...

Love the photos..

HUGS
Ellie

Farrah said...

all I can say is WOW

Love ya Ginger

Rose said...

Love your new look!! sweet sweet letter!!

Greta Jo said...

Great slideshow and your letter to Maya is so heart-warming. Thanks for sharing.

Alleen said...

Sweet, sweet post. I sure remember the tough journey and boy was it worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Ginger,
Thanks for the comment. I love to know that people actually like to read what I write. I love your blog. I have looked at it several times, and your Maya is just gooorrrrrgeous. Please add me to your friends list so that others might be able to share their thoughts as well. Happy HOlidays to you and your family.

In Him,
Kelly

The Frugal Countess said...

Oh Ginger, that was so sweet! I know she will treasure that when she can understand. :-)