Thursday, December 13, 2007

DANCING MAYA!!!

MAYA LOVES TO DANCE. SHE WILL DANCE TO ANY KIND OF MUSIC. SHE ONLY HAS ONE MOVE BUT SHE HAS THAT MOVE MASTERED. WE HAVE BEEN STAYING IN THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS. THE WEATHER HAS BEEN SO CRAZY HERE IN TEMPLE. IT WAS HOT AND RAINING THEN COLD AND RAINING. YES, MY NASTY COLD HAS COME BACK FOR A VISIT. I JUST HOPE MAYA DOESN'T GET IT. I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH HER COUNTING. SHE CAN COUNT TO THREE IN SPANISH. WITH A LITTLE HELP, OF COURSE. SHE IS ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING NEW. THERE IS NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN OUR HOUSE. WE WILL BE LEAVING EARLY SUNDAY MORNING GOING HOME. THAT SHOULD BE AN INTERESTING 8 HOURS IN THE CAR WITH MAYA.

10 comments:

Katie said...

Cute !!!

Ellie said...

I believe that is called the Booty Boot!~

HUGS

Greta Jo said...

Look out, Dancing with the Stars...Maya is coming!

Farrah said...

I felt like I was there with ya'll.

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I hope you get well SOON!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very good moves Maya. Can't wait to see you when you get home.

LouLou said...

Take twizzlers in the car.....They saved me with AP on the planes on the way to Nat's..... They take FOREVER to eat...... Call me if you want when you're here!

April, Todd, and Ava said...

So cute!!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

What a cutie!!!! Gabby does the same thing, its so cute to watch them develop! She is a great dancer!

veggiemom said...

Adorable!
Kerri and Ruby