Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!!


I KNOW, I KNOW ALL YOU GUYS WANT IS PICTURES OF MAYA BUT STILL NO LUCK. I AM GOING TO GET A COMPUTER DOC TO LOOK AT MY LAPTOP AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. I MUST WARN YOU THAT YOU WILL NEED POPCORN AND COKE FOR THE MANY PICTURES.


WE JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY EASTER. WE DID THE EASTER THING TODAY BECAUSE NURSES DON'T GET ALL HOLIDAYS OFF. I HATE THAT I HAVE TO WORK. I HAVE CRIED SEVERAL TIMES ABOUT MISSING MAYA'S FIRST EASTER HOME. SO, WE MADE THE BEST OF IT TODAY. SHE IS SPENDING THE DAY WITH MY PARENTS. THEY PROMISED TONS OF PICTURES.

6 comments:

veggiemom said...

Yay! We've missed you. That's the one aspect of nursing that stinks but I know Maya won't be near as bothered as you will be. Glad you had fun today.
Kerri and Ruby

Mama Bunny said...

Happy Easter!!! I can't wait to see pictures of her :)

Gail said...

Happy Easter Ginger and Maya.
Hope you get the computer fixed quick.
Gail

Nan and Dan said...

happy easter! can't wait to see new pics!

Our Family of 5 said...

Hope you had a great Easter! Can't wait to see pictures!

nikki said...

Hope your day at work went super fast.
Happy Easter!!!