Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HOME 8 MONTHS!!!

PURE JOY!!!
I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY!!!
THIS IS MY DAD GOING THROUGH THE TUNNEL WITH MAYA.
HERE COMES MY GIRL!!!
MAYA'S MAMMIE TRYING TO GET THROUGH THE TUNNEL.
I CAN'T NOT BELEIVE THAT MAYA HAS BEEN HOME FOR 8 MONTHS ALREADY. I CAN REMEMBER BEING AT THE GUATEMALA AIRPORT LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY. WE ACTUALLY CAME HOME ON THE 21ST, SO I AM JUST A FEW DAYS LATE. I LOVE MAYA MORE EVERYDAY. SHE IS SUCH A JOY AND THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE. I CAN'T AND DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER MY LIFE WITHOUT HER.
SHOT UPDATE: SHE DID GREAT, SHE NEVER HAD A TEMP AT ALL!!!
MILK UPDATE: WE HAD BEEN ON REAL MILK FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS AND SHE WAS DOING GREAT (SO I THOUGHT) THEN SHE BROKE OUT IN A RASH. I TOOK HER OFF REAL MILK AND THE RASH IS GONE. SOOOOO, WE ARE BACK ON SOY. SHE LOVES IT!!!
THAT IS ALL FOR NOW. IT IS MY BEDTIME, NOT HERS!!!

17 comments:

A said...

I can't believe she's been home for 8 months! What a joy!

Unknown said...

She's SOOOOOO cute Ginger!
I love to see how she is growing and changing.
I am very happy for you! Isn't it just so much fun,
even being tired.

Kim said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!!!

veggiemom said...

Happy 8 months home, sweet girl!
Kerri and Ruby

Unknown said...

Well I can't believe you have been home 8 months and in some way it seems like you have always been here. Can't wait to see you again.

Love Sissy

jobravo said...

Seems like just yesterday you were threatening people at the embassy to let you bring your girl home!!LOL... She is just more precious everyday! Lucky girl....Lucky mommy!
Jolene

Stacey and Dewey said...

She is such a little cutie, her smile is just darling. What a blessed life you have, happy 8 months!!
Best Wishes
Stacey

Katie said...

She is such a sunshine !!

JuJu - said...

adorable post:)

Hey Ginger - on the pay it forward thing -
I need you to email me your mailing address and the colors of Maya's room:)

I am making your gift:):)

JUlia:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

She looks like such a big girl now! I can't believe it's been 8 months since I met you at the Marriott. I remember Deborah at breakfast every morning saying, "I can't wait to get home for some REAL food!" Glad I found your blog again and that you're doing well.

Farrah said...

OMG Ginger it seems like yesterday that you brought her home...And just to think our little girls are nearing age 2....Can you believe that, only 5 weeks for me...WOW

She is cute Ginger but I think the cutest in this post is your Dad and Mammie trying to fit through the tunnel....BAHHBAHHHABAHHHH

nikki said...

Glad the shots went better than expected!!!
Maya looks so big in these pictures!!!
What a sweetie!!!

Greta Jo said...

Ginger- Time flies by... Before we know it we will be kissing our children off to college.

You are so blessed to have a healthy, beautiful little girl.

God is so good to us! AMEN

Jennifer said...

Holy Cow! Has it been this long??? WOW! She is just so precious... and I know that you are having a blast!

Karen D. said...

It doesn't seem like it has been 8 months since we were in GC! Wow! Time flies!

Glad that you guys are doing well!!

Love,
Karen

Our Family of 5 said...

She is so cute! What a little sweetie!