Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MAMA AND BABY SICK!!!!

MAYA AND I BOTH ARE SICK. I HAVE BEEN SICK SINCE LAST THURSDAY WITH STREP, BRONCHITIS, AND A SINUS INFECTION. WELL, MAYA WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH A FEVER OF 104.4. I WAS UNABLE TO COOL HER SO OFF TO THE DOCTOR WE WENT. HE SAID THAT SHE HAS PNEUMONIA AGAIN. WE HAVE TO GO BACK TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER CHEST X-RAY AND HE WILL DECIDE IF SHE NEEDS TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL. HE GAVE HER AN ANTIBIOTIC SHOT TODAY. WE ARE PRAYING THAT IT WORKS. HOWEVER, SHE STILL HAS A VERY HIGH FEVER.
PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

16 comments:

Farrah said...

Oh Ginger I'm sorry...I will be praying for her, Tell her Auntie Farrah said she couldn't get sick anymore...

Love ya guys...
♥ Farrah

Tricia said...

Praying!

♥ Tricia

Shelby said...

Oh no Ginger- I am so sorry to hear she is soo sick again. We will keep you both in our prayers.

Alleen said...

Oh gosh... I'm sorry she's going through this again. And sorry that you have to do it alone while sick yourself. Hugs to you both.

Kelly said...

Praying for you both!

Rhonda said...

Poor Baby and Mama. Prayers coming your way. Hope the shot works. Try to get some rest yourself. Hope you both start feeling better real soon.

veggiemom said...

Thinking of you, sweet Maya, and hoping for a speedy recovery.
Kerri and Ruby

Ellie said...

Praying....

Unknown said...

Hope you and mommy get to feeling better real soon.

Sissy

Unknown said...

Hope you and mommy get to feeling better real soon.

Sissy

Nan and Dan said...

I hope everyone is feeling better!

Bekah said...

holy smokes that is terrible. i'm so sorry. praying...

nikki said...

Oh you poor girls!!!
Praying for you both!!!

Laurie said...

I hope you both are feeling better real soon. It's no fun having a little on with 104 fever! I love the pictures below. She is even cuter than she was when I first opened that e-mail for the Guatadopt calendar! :)

Mary said...

I'm so sorry to hear the both of you are so sick! I will be keeping the both of you in my prayers.

Jennifer said...

Hope you all are feeling better SOON!!! We will be praying for you!