Monday, August 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAYA AND TAGGED!!!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!!!
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THE JOY THAT IS IN MY HEART KNOWING THAT YOU ARE HERE WITH ME TODAY. TODAY WAS VERY SPECIAL FOR BOTH OF US. IT WAS MAYA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY HOME. YES, I WAS WITH HER LAST YEAR BUT WE WERE IN GUATEMALA. IT WAS JUST AWESOME FOR HER TO BE HOME TODAY. WE WENT TO A WATER PARK ABOUT AN HOUR FROM OUR HOUSE. WE HAD A BLAST!!! PICTURES TO COME LATER!!!
Now for the tag!!! Thanks Ellie!!!

So here is how this thing works: 1st I have to answer a little questionnaire, which is pretty much all about ME!!! Get excited folks--this is big stuff!! Then, I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT (see list below) and I give them the award. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. And so it goes! Here is the questionnaire (drum roll please...):
A. Attached or single? Single in marriage, but Attached to Kids!
B. Best friend? It is hard to pick just 1... My Grandma/Ellie/Farrah/Deborah/Maya
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Any day off work
E. Essential item? Cell Phone
F. Favorite color? Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms
H. Hometown? Millry, Alabama
I. Indulgence? Blogging
J. January or July? January, have you ever been to Mississippi in July??
K. Kids? One
L. Life isn’t complete without? my kids
M. Marriage date? HAHAHA... NEVER!~
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Bad weather
Q. Quotes? You reap what you sow!!!!
R. Reasons to smile? Maya
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? Then it wouldn't be unknown
V. Vegetable? Green Beans
W. Worst habits? Taking everything to heart, and holding it in
X X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra
Here are 7 other BRILLIANT bloggers:

Farrah

Karen

Kim

Jennifer

April

Crystal

Tricia

7 comments:

Farrah said...

I already beat you to it....I tagged you too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet web niece!!

Love ya guys

Pineapple Princess said...

Your Maya reminds me so much of what my Bella might look like next year.

Maya is just beautiful!!!

Stacy

nikki said...

Happy Birthday Miss Maya!!!
Hugs and kisses from NJ

burpittyburp said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss Maya:)

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Maya!!

Robyn

Crystal said...

My dear sweet Ginger---ooh how I have missed you!!!!! Thank you for tagging me! You are the sweetest!

I owe you an e-mail and I am going to try to catch up tonight and tommorrow night! I am so sorry! You know I am such a slacker--but thank you for not forgetting me!!! I love you girlfriend!!! Your pics of Maya are soooo precious!!!!

I love you Ginger --thank you for being such a great friend!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen D. said...

Happy Belated B-Day, Sweet Maya!!

Just think, this time a year ago, we were hanging out in the GC Marriot! Where has the year gone?

I will do my tag soon!

Love,
Karen