Monday, March 5, 2012


WOW....I can't believe how long it has been sinced I blogged. I really miss it. I went back and read my entire blog from day 1 to homecoming. Yes, I was in tears. All of that seems so long ago. It seems that Maya has been in my life forever. She fits so well. She is doing great in school. We have moved to Alabama and she is starting her second week at a new school. She loves it. It is the school I went to....so she thinks that is neat. I am in awe at what a beautiful little girl she has became....inside and out. She is very passionate about everything. She is very strong willed and knows what she wants. That has been a little issue but we are doing well with it. She is growing up too fast. She is now 40lbs, not sure of height but I know she has gotten tall over the past few months. She loves to play with dolls, go mud riding on the 4-wheeler. Guess that is all for now. I am going to try and do a daily post on her along with facebook.

No comments: