Monday, September 17, 2007

FINALLY, HOMECOMING PICTURES.

ONE LAST KISS IN GUATEMALA!!! WE ARE OUT OF HERE!!!
MAYA'S GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAITING AT THE AIRPORT.
GETTING TO KNOW MY "GRAVEY"!!! SHE IS ALREADY SPOILING ME.
MY SISSY BROUGHT MY SOME OF THESE BALLOONS. I LOVE HER SO MUCH ALREADY.
THIS IS MY AUNT RERE, MAMMIE, MAWMAW, MACKENSI, GABE AND TYLER.
ALL OF MY FAMILY WAS AT THE AIRPORT WAITING FOR ME. I WAS SOOOO EXCITED TO MEET THEM. MY MOMMY JUST SMILED AND CRIED. SHE COULDN'T BELEIVE THAT I WAS FINALLY HOME WITH HER. IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I LOVE MY LITTLE COUSINS, THEY ARE WAY TO FUNNY. I WAS REALLY SAD THAT MY GRAMPS AND KK COULDN'T BE THERE. I GOT TO MEET THEM LATER THAT DAY. WE WENT TO THE GOLDEN CORRAL FOR SUPPER. I LOVE AMERICAN FOOD!!! I LOVE BEING AT HOME WITH MY MOMMY. I WILL ASK MY MOMMY TO POST MORE PICTURES LATER. SHE HAS ABOUT 600 TO SHOW EVERYONE.

11 comments:

Kim said...

It's about time!! ;) Love the pictures. Hope you guys are doing well!!!!

Nan and Dan said...

so happy to see the pics.
Love your homecoming shirt!!

Alleen said...

ahhhhhhh, so glad to see some pics!!! I can't wait for some of life at home!

Farrah said...

OH my gosh you and that person in the picture looks just alike... WOW I'm so glad to hear from you I have been very worried.

LouLou said...

FINALLY!
I thought you were MIA or something!!! Are you still in Alabama??

Stacie said...

So glad you have Maya home!! Can't wait to see more pictures...she is beautiful!

Corey said...

I missed you!!!
Cant wait to see all the photos

jobravo said...

I was so happy to have a voice mail from you and called the number you left and got some man 3 times today!! Did Maya already find a daddy??? I miss you guys and would love to talk to you... Call again!
Jolene

Jenny and Matt said...

Hooray!
I am so happy to see pictures of you two together! And in the US at that! Hurrah!!!

Melissa said...

Finally! I've been waiting for these pictures! Looking forward to seeing more.

Dawn said...

YAHOOO!!! PICTURES!!!!! :D Can't wait to see the other 600..keep em' coming please!!! We miss seeing Maya. :)
d:)