Thursday, September 27, 2007

MAYA'S FIRST AND A MUCH BETTER DAY!!!

MY SLEEPING BEAUTY SHOWING OFF HER FIRST HAIR CUT. ALLEEN, WHAT WOULD WE EVER DO WITHOUT THE TAG BLANKET? SHE IS SO ATTACHED TO IT. I DO SNEAK IT AWAY ONCE A WEEK TO WASH IT.
REALLY MOM, MUST YOU TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT THIS IS MY FIRST JUICE BOX??
MAKING CUPCAKES (GHOST SHAPED) TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN. I WAS DREAMING ABOUT DOING THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO. MAYA HAD A BLAST. NOT SURE THE KITCHEN WILL EVER BE THE SAME.
CLEANING UP THE MESS!!!
JUST CHILLIN' IN MY FIRST BUBBLE BATH READING MY BOOK.
TODAY WAS A MUCH BETTER DAY. MAYA WAS SO HAPPY. SHE KISSED ALL OVER ME ALL DAY. I DID SEE ANOTHER TOP TOOTH TODAY, SO THAT MAY HAVE BEEN PART OF HER PROBLEM. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME. ALL IN ALL WE ARE BOTH VERY HAPPY.

5 comments:

jajbs said...

Shie is precious and it does my heart good to see her home with you after all you have been through. Thanks for sharing these pics with us!

Thanks for the prayers and comments on my blog. They mean so much to us!


Her hair looks so cute!

Amanda

veggiemom said...

The expression in the juice box picture is hillarious! Love that cute girl!

Kerri and Ruby

Shelby said...

oh my goodness I love the face in the juice box picture. She is adorable. I am glad things are getting better. Those teeth can be a real "pain".

Ellie said...

Have I told you lately just how gosh darn cute Maya is?

Hair CUt???? WHAT!!! I still haven't cut Angelena! TURST ME WHEN I SAY THIS... I have threaten too...

NO HAIR CUTS TILL AFTER THAT SPECIAL DAY COMING 10/27... THen... I am going to at least trim the front!

HUGS

Nan and Dan said...

I am so happy to hear things are going better!
You can truly only take it one day at a time, they go by so fast anyway.
I love the "look".