Monday, January 14, 2008

YIPPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING VERY OFTEN. WE HAVE BEEN SO BUSY GETTING SETTLED INTO OUR NEW LIFE TOGETHER. WE FINALLY HAVE THE INTERNET HOOKED UP (WELL WE HAVE THE STUFF TO HOOK IT UP). SO, YOU WILL BE GETTING TONS OF PICTURES THIS WEEK. DON'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!! I FINALLY GOT THE PERFECT JOB. I WILL BE WORKING 3 DAYS A WEEK 7 AM TO 7 PM. I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS. WELL, THEN CAME CHILDCARE. I SEARCHED FOR DAYS WITH NO LUCK. I WAS SO DISTRESSED. THEN LAST SUNDAY WHEN I PICKED MAYA UP FROM THE CHURCH NURSERY I JUST ASK IF THEY KNEW ANYONE AND THIS VERY NICE LADY SAID " I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP HER"!!! WE STARTED TALKING AND I FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAD 7 KIDS AND 5 ARE ADOPTED. ISN'T THAT AMAZING??? I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I FOUND HER!!! I START MY NEW JOB ON THE 21ST. THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE LEFT MAYA FOR THIS LENGTH OF TIME. SHE WILL PROBABLY HANDLE IT BETTER THAN ME. WE ARE LOVING BEING BACK AT HOME. WE ARE ONLY 1 HOUR FROM FAMILY, SO WE CAN JUST JUMP IN THE CAR AND GO AT ANYTIME. MAYA IS STILL ADJUSTING VERY WELL. SHE IS NOW IN A TWIN BED WITH TODDLER RAILS!!! SHE IS STILL SLEEPING ALL NIGHT. WE HAVE BOTH BEEN A BIT SICK WITH A COLD THE PAST COPLE OF DAYS. THANK GOD WE ARE DOING MUCH BETTER NOW. I PROMISE TO POST PICTURES LATER THIS WEEK.

18 comments:

Greta Jo said...

What awesome news! God is so good. I am looking forward to seeing recent photos of Maya.

Farrah said...

Glad to see everything is working out for the two of us...

You start your new job on my 31st birthday!!!

Good luck Ginger and I'm looking for new pics...Everyday

Kim said...

It's good to hear from you!! Can't wait to see new pictures!!

Unknown said...

Glad I got to see you last night Maya even thought you would not come close to me.

nikki said...

So happy you found a great job!!!
Can't wait to see some pictures (hint hint).

Michelle Smiles said...

Sounds like things are starting to go well - congrats! GOod luck with your new job and Maya's new day care.

Ellie said...

Girl Friend... IT is about time!

I love the picture I get via the Cell Phone, But, dang, I need a glasses to see it... SO CAN'T Wait to see BIgger Ones~!

AND...

Can't wait to see you guys next month~!

HUGS

Ellie said...

Girl Friend... IT is about time!

I love the picture I get via the Cell Phone, But, dang, I need a glasses to see it... SO CAN'T Wait to see BIgger Ones~!

AND...

Can't wait to see you guys next month~!

HUGS

Bekah said...

That is awesome news! So glad you got a job and hours that you want and also a nice lady to watch Maya is priceless!

Mary said...

I'm so happy that you found that job and a baby sitter! That is great news!

Gail said...

That is so great that you found good childcare for Maya.
Gail

Katie said...

Good to hear from you ... glad you are getting settled !! :)

~Kristen said...

WOW..CONGRATULATIONS!! Sounds like things are really great!

Good luck in the new job and with the awesome daycare...

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

I'm thinking of you guys Ginger. Can't wait to see some pics!

Becca said...

How wonderful! I am so glad that all the puzzle pieces are falling into place! Looking forward to pictures...

Becca

Nan and Dan said...

Such awesome news!!
So happy to hear things are finally coming together!

Alleen said...

Yeah!!!!!! I'm glad things are starting to come together for you. Can't wait to see pics.

jobravo said...

Ginger,
I am so happy for your new job!! I am sure Maya will do great at daycare, she seems to go with the flow pretty easily! It will be hard on Mommy though. Take care
Joleen