Tuesday, January 8, 2008

WE ARE STILL HERE!!!

WE ARE STILL HERE AND DOING GREAT. SORRY NO PICTURES TODAY, BLOGGER IS NOT COOPERATING. I DO HAVE TONS TO POST. MAYBE LATER. WE HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY GETTING OUR HOUSE IN ORDER SINCE THE MOVE BACK TO MISSISSIPPI. THINGS ARE FINALLY FALLING IN PLACE. WE HAVE OUR 3RD AND FINALY POST PLACEMENT STUDY ON THURSDAY. I WILL BE SO GLAD WHEN THAT IS OVER. I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A JOB THAT FITS OUR SCHEDULE. THE ONE I THOUGHT I HAD FELL THROUGH. I HAVE APPLICATIONS IN EVERY WHERE. PLEASE SAY A PRAYER THAT SOMETHING COMES UP SOON. I HOPE TO GET INTERNET AT MY HOUSE THIS WEEK SO THEN I WILL BE BACK TO BLOGGING FULL TIME. MAYA FINALLY HAS 6 TEETH. SHE WENT TO THE DOCTOR LAST THURSDAY HER WEIGHT IS 22.4, HEIGHT IS 29.5. DR. REID STATED THAT SHE WAS IN PERFECT HEALTH!!!

18 comments:

veggiemom said...

Here's hoping you find that perfect job soon.
Kerri and Ruby

Becca said...

Great to hear from you - you sound very busy!

Becca
Momma to Ella

Kim said...

Good to hear from you - I can't wait to see new pictures!!! And I hope you find a great job soon!!

Farrah said...

I'm glad your back..

Now get that Internet hooked up pronto...

Shelby said...

Praying for that just right job and that you settle in quickly and easily.
Missed you!

Ellie said...

I can help look for a job here for you....

Miss you...

Need your support...

Hit problem after problem...

I am so ready to just go get him now...

Dawn said...

Glad to hear you are getting settled! d:)

Aileen said...

Hope your perfect job comes up very soon. Also wanted to say thanks for the encouraging words you post on our blog. I appreciate every one of them!

jobravo said...

I have been wondering what happened to you!! I will be praying for that perfect job for mommy and Maya. She weighs the same as Layla, but i think Layla is 3-4 inches taller. Take care
Jolene

Rhonda said...

I was wondering where you have been. Sounds like you were VERY busy. Hope the perfect job comes along for you.

Alleen said...

Glad all is ok. Good luck on the job hunt!

Greta Jo said...

I've been stalking your blog. I am glad your both ok.

nikki said...

Hope you find the job of your dreams!!!
Thanks for checking in!! I was getting worried about you girls!!

Corey said...

Greetings from Guatemala!!
Good luck on the job search
Corey & sarah

burpittyburp said...

Yeah, happy to hear that you are HOME! Take care:)

bodegalee said...

Glad you're there safe and sound and will be praying your perfect job comes thru.... Maya is a doll! :)
Leigh

Lori said...

Glad you are doing well! Sounds busy!! I hope you find that perfect job!!

Holly said...

Pobrecita. Hope she's feeling better!

You have been tagged. Go to my website and find out more.

www.carrie2adopt.blogspot.com