Sunday, February 10, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!

I AM SUPPOSE TO NAME 7 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT MYSELF. SO..... HERE WE GO!!
1. I HAVE TO POP ALL MY FINGERS AND TOES BEFORE I CAN GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT. I AM PAYING FOR THIS NOW. 30 YEARS OF POPPING IS REALLY MESSING MY JOINTS UP.
2. I LOVE NEEDLES. NO, I AM NOT A DRUG HEAD, JUST A NURSE. DRAWING BLOOD AND GIVING SHOTS ARE MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT NURSING.
3. I AM OBSESSED WITH HAIR BOWS!!!! MAYA HAS 300!!!! SHE MUST HAVE ONE TO MATCH EVERY OUTFIT. I NEVER DREAMED THAT I WOULD BE LIKE THAT ABOUT BOWS.
4. I HATE TO EVEN SEE A FINGERNAIL FILE. IT GIVES ME CHILLS ALL OVER. SO.. NO FINGERNAILS FOR ME.
5. THE TOILET PAPER MUST GO OVER, NEVER UNDER!!!
6. I AM VERY "OCD" ABOUT MY PAPERWORK AT WORK. EVERYTHING MUST BE IN ORDER!!!
7. I ALWAYS GET READY IN THE SAME ORDER. THAT HAS CHANGED SOME SINCE MAYA CAME HOME BUT NOT MUCH.
I AM TAGGING APRIL (AVA'S MOM), SISSY (MY AUNT)!!! I AM SO FAR BEHIND THAT EVERYONE ELSE I ALREADY BEEN TAGGED.
MAYA IS DOING GREAT NOW. SHE IS TOTALLY BACK TO HER OLD SELF!!! I AM SO GLAD!!! WE ARE SCHEDULED TO HAVE OUR READOPTION AND NAME CHANGE THE SECOND WEEK OF MARCH. I WILL BE GLAD TO GET THAT OVER WITH. WE HAVE DONE OUR FINAL POST PLACEMENT STUDY. SO, WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH THE PAPERWORK!!! YIPPPPPPEEEEE!!!! HER LATEST STATS ARE WEIGHT 22.4, HEIGHT 29 INCHES. HER DOCTOR CALLS HER LITTLE BIT. HE SAYS THAT SHE WILL BE VERY TINY. SHE IS JUST NOW WEARING 12 MONTH CLOTHES. I BOUGHT HER AN 18 MONTH ONESIE THE OTHER DAY AND IT FELL OFF HER. SHE IS NOW STAYING WITH AN INDIVIDUAL 3 DAYS A WEEK WHILE I WORK. SHE LOVES IT!!! IT THINK SHE GETS ALL THE ATTENTION. MY GIRL LOVES THE ATTENTION. THE LADY SHE STAYS WITH HAS 7 KIDS, 5 ARE ADOPTED!!! I THOUGHT THAT WAS NEAT. I HATED TO LEAVE HER!!! I WAS MUCH WORSE OFF THAN HER. THE FIRST DAY WAS SO LONG. SHE NOW HAS 8 TEETH ALMOST. I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WILL EVER HAVE A FULL MOUTH. SHE IS SAYING ABOUT 50 WORDS NOW AND ABOUT 50 THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND. SHE IS PUTTING A COUPLE OF WORDS TOGETHER. SHE IS JUST SO MUCH FUN. I LOVE HER MORE EVERYDAY!!! I NEVER DREAMED THAT I COULD LOVE SOMEONE SO MUCH.

23 comments:

Gail said...

Ginger,
It is good to hear from you again even if you do put your toilet paper on wrong. LOL
Gail

Dawn said...

Well I had no idea you are a nurse!! So was I until 2001. :)

And I'm sorry to your other commenter, you DO put the TP on correctly. I will also take it off and correct it if someone else puts it on under. ;)

d:)

Greta Jo said...

Ginger,
Welcome back. I am glad you and your little girl are doing well. Praise God you found a wonderful babysitter.

Nan and Dan said...

So happy to hear that everyone is doing great!!
happy little missy is feeling better.
hope everyone settles into a routine :)

veggiemom said...

Even for a nurse - you're crazy. Needles are my second least favorite thing about nursing (paperwork being the first).
Glad Maya is back to her old self.
Kerri and Ruby

Rhonda said...

Ginger,
I was wondering where you have been. I have been looking at that last post for sooooo long. So glad to hear Maya is back to normal and doing so well with her new sitter.
Oh, and the toilet paper thing, it has to be under in my house. Joe is always putting it over and I change it. What is wrong with me????
Welcome back to blogging.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am laughing at Autie G's comment.....I agree with her! Maya is just so beautiful!!! Glad she is feeling better.

Blessings,
Lindsey

Jennifer said...

Girl... you have a hair bow issue.... :)

I can't STAND needles... I don't even have pierced ears!!! :)

So glad you all are doing better!

Love,
Jen

Karen D. said...

Wow! Maya is actually bigger than Abbie! I think that when we were in GC, Abbie was bigger! I tried an 18 month outfit on her a few days ago, and it was way too long!

Glad things are going well!

Love,
Karen

Unknown said...

300 hair bows no wonder Maya wants to pull them out. She is try to get rid of them.

nikki said...

So glad Maya is all better!!!
Happy to hear work is going good and that the Maya is doing well with the babysitter.
Liv is about the same size as Maya, we just have tiny princesses!

Alleen said...

That's a lot of bows!!!

If you're really good at taking blood, I'll hire you out every time I need it done. I have terrible veins and I dread it more than anything since I've had such terrible experiences.

thanks for the cute V-day card!!

LouLou said...

Glad you're back sista! I was about to call the POPO!

Farrah said...

I agree with Auntie G too, My toilet paper has to be under...Me and my sister take turns at each others houses screwing up one anothers paper, She likes it over like u..

I'm glad u updated...I'm been so busy I haven't been able to call u but the day is coming..

Thanks for the Valentines day card!

burpittyburp said...

Yeah! You are back!
I am an over not under person too:)

Corey said...

more updates please..
and of course pictures

Corey said...

more updates please..
and of course pictures

HollyGee said...

You can keep your needles!!! And I think you are right on about the toilet paper, too:)

Your Maya is so beautiful. Nino is much bigger than her, he is in 18 month clothes now.

I know you are having the time of your life since she'd been home.

:)

Becca said...

How many hairbows?? Wow - that's even worse than my sister, and she makes her own!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Lori said...

sounds like things are going well! Sonja is tiny too! We finally are fitting into 18mo., but some are still big! She will be two in less then two months! Crazy!!

Nikki said...

Hehe, I love reading those weird things posts!

Nikki
P.S. Check out Blogs for a Cause for a blog giveaway!

Nan and Dan said...

just checking in and hope all is ok, just busy living your life! :)

Gail said...

Hey Ginger!
It's been almost 2 weeks since you posted. How are you?
Gail