Thursday, October 23, 2008

A LOT GOING ON!!

I LEAVE TOMORROW AFTERNOON FOR MY WEEKEND RETREAT. I AM STARTING TO GET EXCITED. HOWEVER, I AM A BIT NERVOUS ABOUT LEAVING MAYA. I HAVE NEVER LEFT HER EXCEPT TO GO TO WORK. SHE IS STAYING WITH MY PARENTS/GRANDMA. I KNOW THAT SHE WILL BE FINE. IT IS ME THAT I AM WORRIED ABOUT. SHE IS REALLY EXCITED ABOUT STAYING WITH MAMMIE AND BAMPS. SHE KNOWS THAT SHE WILL GET WHATEVER SHE WANTS. IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE ME SIX MONTHS TO GET HER BACK TO NORMAL. OH WELL, AT LEAST I WILL BE RESTED FOR THAT ADVENTURE. THE RETREAT IS CALLED "OASIS". IT IS AT A LODGE IN VICKSBURG, MS. I AM GOING WITH 11 OTHER LADIES FROM MY CHURCH. IT WILL BE SO RENEWING. EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT IT WILL MAKE ME A BETTER MAMA TO MAYA. ONLY TIME WILL TELL. I WILL POST PICTURES OF THE WEEKEND ON MONDAY.
ME AND MAYA HAVE THE BEST SECRET BLOG PAL!!! WE HAVE ENOUGH POPCORN TO LAST FOREVER. WE LOVE IT!!! WHO EVER SHE IS MUST KNOW US. WE LOVE CARMEL CORN!!! I HAVE PICTURES OF MAYA WITH IT BUT BLOGGER IS BEING BAD RIGHT NOW.
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND!!! PLEASE PRAY THAT I DON'T MISS MAYA TOO MUCH.

9 comments:

Rhonda said...

OH, you will miss Maya too much. But, you need the break. Enjoy yourself.

Unknown said...

Ok Ginger go ahead and leave you know Maya and Hunter want get everything they want friday. Nana want let them do whatever they want to. (ha ha) Hope you have a great weekend.

Ellie said...

Glad that you are going... Maya will be fine... I only have 1 concern...

WHO CAN YOU BE A BETTER MOMMA TO MAYA...

You already are the BEST MOMMA TO HER!

Hugs and Have fun...

Kelly said...

Try and have a wonderful experience !!!! You'll miss Maya but it will be good for you both, even if it takes 6 months to fix the "spoilage" LOL

nikki said...

Enjoy your trip.
Everytime I leave Olivia to go on a trip, I feel so bad leaving her, I almost don't go. But once you go and call, and hear she is fine, you will relax and enjoy this time for just you!!
You deserve a little R&R!!!
Can't wait to see pictures

Beya said...

Have fun! Maya certainly will!!!! We grandparents sure have fun spoiling those little ones!

jobravo said...

Have a great weekend Ginger!! I have not been away from Layla overnight yet either.....I know it has to happen sooner or later.
Jolene

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Enjoy your trip Ginger, how fun and refreshing! I know how hard it is to leave her though. Sounds like she is in good hands! Lots of hugs your way!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Enjoy your trip Ginger, how fun and refreshing! I know how hard it is to leave her though. Sounds like she is in good hands! Lots of hugs your way!