Saturday, October 18, 2008

ONE DAY LATE!!! TWO YEARS AGO!!!


TWO YEARS AGO YESTERDAY MAYA WAS PLACED IN MY ARMS FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SITE EVEN THOUGH SHE HAD THE MEASLES. I FELL SO IN LOVE WITH THIS BABY GIRL. I STILL LOOK AT HER IN AMAZEMENT. WHERE DOES TIME GO?? I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS FROM MAYA. SHE HAS MADE ME A DIFFERENT BUT BETTER PERSON. I MET SOME AMAZING FAMILIES ON THIS JOURNEY. ELLIE WAS THERE WHEN I FIRST HELD MAYA AND WE HAVE BEEN GREAT FRIENDS SINCE. I ALSO MET WENDY AND HER FAMILY DURING THIS TRIP. I CAN'T START TO NAME WHAT ALL OF THESE FAMILIES MEAN TO ME. THEY ARE GREAT SUPPORT!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! ELLIE, THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME CRY FOR OVER A YEAR.

9 comments:

Ellie said...

LOve you guys too~!

So glad you were there for me too!

Hugs
Ellie, Angelena and Angelo...

Give Maya Big Kisses and Hugs for us...

nikki said...

Oh Maya was so cute and tiny!!!
Happy 2 years as a wonderful Momma to Maya!!!!!!!!

April, Todd, and Ava said...

Looking at Maya now, it's hard to imagine her ever being this small! Happy 2 years, we are so glad to have Maya in the family. Can't wait to see you both! Love and miss you!

Farrah said...

And you know I love you too!!

Maya was so tiny what happened to our babies??

jobravo said...

Oh what a little love bug!! So tiny and precious. I am so glad we were a part of your journey!!
Miss you
Jolene and Layla

Wendy said...

She was so tiny, impossibly tiny, but her eyes drew you in when you looked at her. Teeny tiny precious peanut!

Stacie said...

Can't believe it's been two years. Maya is so lucky to have such a great mom!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll!!!!! Congrats on your 2 years!!!!!

Daphne said...

How precious!