Thursday, October 30, 2008

OASIS 2008

SORRY I DON'T HAVE PICTURES YET. I GOT THERE AND MY BATTERIES WERE DEAD SO ONE OF THE OTHER GIRLS IS GOING TO MAKE ME A COPY OF HERS. SO THEY WILL COME. THE WEEKEND WAS AWESOME. I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN IT. YES, I DID MISS MY LITTLE PRINCESS BUT I NEEDED SOME ME TIME. SHE DID GREAT WITH MY PARENTS. YES, SHE WAS VERY SPOILED WHEN I GOT HOME. THE WEEKEND WAS VERY REFRESHING AND RENEWING!!! I WENT WITH A GREAT GROUP OF WOMEN. I WILL POST MORE ABOUT IT WHEN I HAVE PICTURES.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time this weekend. We enjoyed Maya and no she didn't get everything she wanted. I had to get after her and Hunter a few times.

Rhonda said...

Welcome Bsck. So glad you enjoyed your break.

nikki said...

So glad you went and had a great time!!!
Can't wait to hear more about your trip

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

So glad you enjoyed your trip!!!

Our Family of Bloggers said...

Hi Ginger and Maya!
Thanks for being such an awesome SBP. We are so excited to have connected with you through this. Can't wait to catch up on your blog. Maya is an absolute beauty!

Farrah said...

GOOD for you Ginger Bell....

You need that sometimes, and don't forget it!!

HUGS my friend...

Our Family of 5 said...

HI Ginger & Maya,
Sophia and I were your SBP this time around. Sorry to say we have a box here for you but haven't gotten out to mail it yet. Big Sister broke a bone in her foot so we have been crazy busy. We hope to get it out this week. Glad you liked the popcorn.
Hugs,
Lisa and Sophia

Vanessa said...

Glad you had a great weekend. I know I'm looking forward to some mommy time in three short weeks when i return to guatemala!

Deb said...

We are gettign worried about the lack of updates- how is life going???


Love to you,
Deb and Little B
ug

Nan and Dan said...

So happy you took some me time and had fun!!