Sunday, November 4, 2007

CAN I FREEZE TIME?????

I SPLURGED AND GOT MAYA THIS "BIG GIRL" DRESS. SHE HAD IT ON TO WEAR TO CHURCH THIS MORNING BUT IT WAS A LITTLE TOO BIG.
SO......THIS IS WHAT SHE WORE. IT HAS POOH ON THE FRONT. YOU CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE HER FAVORITE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS IN THE WAY. ALLEEN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT THAT BLANKET.
SELF PHOTO!!! I JUST LOVE THIS LITTLE CHICK SO MUCH. SHE IS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!
HOW CAN YOU RESIST THIS SMIRKY LITTLE GRIN?

MAYA TURNED 15 MONTHS OLD TODAY. CAN I STOP TIME?? SHE IS GROWING UP WAY TOO FAST. SHE IS VERY INDEPENDENT NOW EXCEPT WHEN SHE IS SLEEPY. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I CAN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT HER.

HAPPY 15 MONTHS BABY GIRL. I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE HERE IN MY ARMS!!!!!!!!


13 comments:

LouLou said...

GIRL... if you figure out how to freeze time PLEASE let me know! Precious girl as always!

Beya said...

She is so adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Goodness Ginger, you take the cutest pictures of your little girl!!!!!!!
I can see how much you love to dress her, and what adorable outfits!!!!
I'm with you on the freezing time...all we can do is soak up every second!!!
Isn't it incredible to wake up to them everyday...
It's a love like no other...

Calico Sky said...

Oh she is soooo adorable!!
Happy 15 months Maya!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, It would be nice to freeze time I can't believe I am a Granny P. now one time and will be again in a few weeks. That's one of the perks of them growing up.

Katie said...

What a sweetie pie!!I love both dresses on her !!

Ellie said...

Ok... These are the cuties pictures I have seen lately...

In fact... Angelena wore that EXACT Pooh Outfit Saturday to her Cousins Birthday Party!

Gotta love it!

Betsy said...

Wish I could stop time too!
Too cute.
Love that one pic w/ the fang showing :)

veggiemom said...

Happy 15 months! What a cutie!
Kerri and Ruby

Alleen said...

She IS getting so big! I love that dress!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy that she loves her taggie blanket so much.

Nan and Dan said...

so so so cute!

Melissa said...

Cute dress! Beautiful baby girl!

Happy 15 Months, Maya!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I wish we could. OUr girls are growing up so fast, but it is fun and we can do more and more with them.

Keep having fun and Happy 15 Months Maya!