Monday, November 5, 2007

PHOTOS AND FUN WITH MAYA!!!

MOMMA LOOK, THAT PURPLE THING IS ON THE T.V. AGAIN.
EXCUSE ME, WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME. PLEASE PUT THE CAMERA DOWN.
NO MORE PICTURES MOMMA!!!
I LOVE TO COOK WITH MY MOMMA.
THIS IS THE BEST PART OF COOKING, CLEANING THE BEATERS!!!
MY MOMMA IS SO SWEET, I REALLY DO LOVE HER.
I AM NOT SURE WHAT MY MOMMA IS THINKING NOW.
I GOT THAT SHEET OFF AND GOT MY BLANKET, NOW I AM HAPPY.
I THINK MY MOMMA NEEDS SOME SLEEP, SHE IS GOING NUTS WITH THE PICTURES.
OKAY BLOGGER FRIENDS, ARE YOU GOING TO JUST LOOK AT ME OR YOU GOING TO RESCUE ME? I AM GOING TO BED EARLY TONIGHT SO THAT MY MOMMA CAN REGROUP. JUST KIDDING!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN TODAY, YES EVEN WITH THE GOOFY PICTURES. ME AND MOMMY JUST LAUGHED AND PLAYED ALL DAY. I LOVE IT WHEN SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK. WE WENT SHOPPING THEN SPENT THE AFTERNOON IN THE PARK. WE HAD OUR FIRST PICNIC TODAY. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.


15 comments:

Gail said...

Your photo shoot with the sheet and beads is awesome!!
Maya is so sweet.
Gail

Alleen said...

I'm loving those pics with the beads!!!!!!!!!!! too cute.

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures Ginger!!!!
She's changing........
I hate to tell you, she is looking older!
But just as adorable as ever.
Thanks so much for sharing.

Dawn said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! You're getting so big Maya! :)
d

Donna said...

Too cute!! Love the pictures! Very impressed with the blender....what a big girl!

kate said...

ginger, she is just SO precious! did you know that in Russian, "maya" means mine? every time you say her name, you are claiming her as your own precious daughter!

Ellie said...

I can't wait to see you guys!

Maya is getting to be quite the cooker... Or better yet, cleaner!

HUGS~

nikki said...

Love the photo shoot!!!
That picnic sounds like fun!!

LouLou said...

Is Maya's hair getting curly?? It looks so much longer in these pics.... Adorable as always...

Unknown said...

Pictures are so cute. Can't wait to see you in person.

bodegalee said...

OH MY!! How gorgeous is this girl? I can't believe how dang fast she's growing up! Well yes I can, as we're experiencing the same thing here... Oh, she's just a doll! Great pics.. Hope all is well with you!

Greta Jo said...

How beautiful! What fun memories.

Nan and Dan said...

so sweet!
you can see how happy she is!

Calico Sky said...

As cute as always! Love the dress and T-shirt! (hee hee)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I love the photos! Maya is so beautiful and you are a great Momma!