Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I LEAVE YOU WITH SOME CUTENESS!!!

SHE WASN'T SURE ABOUT THE GRASS. WE HAVE TRIED IT SEVERAL TIMES. SHE JUST DON'T CARE FOR IT STICKING IN HER LEGS.
SHE HAS NOT STARTED DOING STEPS WITHOUT HOLDING ON YET. I KNOW THIS WAS JUST A LITTLE ONE BUT SHE STILL WOULDN'T DO IT.
PLEASE MOMMA, STOP TELLING ALL OF MY BUSINESS TO YOUR BLOGGER PALS. THEY KNOW WAY TOO MUCH ALREADY.

WE WILL BE LEAVING ABOUT NOON TOMORROW HEADED TO ALABAMA. WE ARE SO READY TO GO HOME. I KNOW EVERYONE AT HOME IS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING MAYA AGAIN ALSO. WE ALSO HAVE OUR FIRST POST PLACEMENT ON FRIDAY. THEN SATURDAY, WE HAVE TO GET MAYA FITTED FOR THE FLOWER GIRL DRESS. SHE IS GOING TO BE IN MY SISTERS WEDDING IN MARCH. THEN THE REST OF THE TIME WE WILL BE SEEING FAMILY, EATING GOOD, AND DRINKING PLENTY OF GOOD SWEET TEA. SO, MY NEXT POST WILL BE MONDAY NIGHT WITH TONS OF PICTURES. I MAY BE ABLE TO DO A QUICK POST OVER THE WEEKEND. I WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW BUSY WE ARE.


14 comments:

Ellie said...

UH... NEVER TO BUSY FOR PICTURES~

Have a wonderful time. I know you are so excited to be going home...

Give huge hugs to Gravey for me! I will be talking to you next week, cause we are getting the big ready!!!!

HUGS

Bekah said...

She is such a beauty!!! I love that last picture of her. Sweet, sweet thing.

Unknown said...

Hurry home we are ready to see y'all.

Dawn said...

I laughed about the grass. All my girls freaked about touching it too. :) Adorable as ever. Have a wonderful trip and post pictures when you are back.
d

Alleen said...

Safe travels and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen and the Gang said...

Oh Ginger....Maya is gorgeous!!!! Have a great holiday and enjoy!!!

Courtney said...

She is so adorable. courtney

Nan and Dan said...

have a great time at home!! :)

Melissa said...

Have a safe trip!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Enjoy your family! Maya is so adorable! She will walk when she is ready and then you will be chasing her all around. Get your running shoes ready!

Princess D said...

Maya is looking too cute for words. Hope you have a safe trip home. I'm sure you must be excited. Ellie told me you may be coming out to CA soon. I would love to meet you both when you come.

Hugs,
D

Farrah said...

Be safe Ginger and I can't wait to see pics again...She is a doll.

jajbs said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! I agree, pics, PLEASE!!!!!

amanda

Lori said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I thankful for you and your sweet heart to take in a child who needs your love!