Saturday, October 6, 2007

A DAY IN THE PARK WITH MAYA!!!!

NOW THAT I AM AT THE BOTTOM, HOW DO I GET DOWN?
MY MOMMY IS CRAZY IF SHE THINKS I AM GOING DOWN THIS BIG RED THING!!!
OUCH, GET ME OFF THESE LITTLE PEBBLES.
WALKING THROUGH THE TUNNEL



AFTER DEBORAH WENT TO WORK ME AND MAYA HEADED FOR THE PARK. SHE LOVED CLIMBING ON EVERYTHING. SHE CAN GO UP STEPS NOW. NOT A GOOD THING FOR ME. SHE FINALLY STARTED TO LIKE THE SLIDE. I PUT HER IN THE SWING AND AS I STARTED SWINGING HER, SHE STARTED SCREAMING. I HAD A BLAST WITH HER. AFTER THE PARK WE TOOK A LONG RIDE IN THE STROLLER. SHE LOVES WATCHING THE BIRDS. SHE IS SUCH A HAPPY AND FUN BABY.

6 comments:

jobravo said...

Ginger,
Glad to see Layla's trick of going up the slide backwards is rubbing off on Maya!! Looks like a very fun day. Wish we had the sunshine of you Texans! Miss you!!
Jolene

Damaris said...

Hi, Ginger! I read your blog when I can & am so glad to see that Maya looks so happy and at-home with her mommy. Hope she's feeling better from the teething. I "borrowed" your "A Newborn's Conversation with God" to share with friends. Of course, it made me tear up--what a mush I am.

Damaris

April, Todd, and Ava said...

Looks like she had a blast at the park! I'm sure you enjoyed it too!! Miss y'all and love you!

Katie said...

Very cute pictures and I love the slide video !!!

Calico Sky said...

She is such a beautiful, happy baby!

Karen D. said...

Ginger,
I love the park pics!!!! Looks like you guys are having a blast!

We miss you!!
Karen and Abbie