Wednesday, October 31, 2007

MAYA 1ST HALLOWEEN HOME!!!

I ALMOST MISSED THIS PICTURE. SHE WILL NOT STAND STILL FOR A SECOND. SHE IS ALWAYS ON THE MOVE.
SHE HATED THIS COSTUME!!! I ONLY HAD IT ON HER FOR A FEW MINUTES. AT LEAST I GOT A PICTURE. SHE REFUSED TO LEAVE THE CUTE LITTLE HAT ON.
MAMA, YOU SMILE AT THE CAMERA. I AM GOING TO READ MY BOOK THAT I JUST WON SPINNING THE BIG WHEEL.
WHY WON'T THIS LADY IN FRONT OF ME MOVE. I HAVE A CAKE TO WIN. GUESS WHAT?? MAYA WON A HUGE FUDGE CAKE. SHE WAS SO EXCITED!!! MY GIRL LOVES SOME FOOD ESPECIALLY SWEETS!!!
DISREGARD MY FACE AND LOOK AT MAYA. SHE HAD JUST DONE HER FACE LIKE THAT BUT DEBORAH WASN'T ABLE TO CAPTURE IT ON CAMERA.
YOU WANT TO GO WHERE AND DO WHAT????
THE HOSPITAL WE WORK AT HAD A CARNIVAL FOR THE CHILDREN'S MIRACLE NETWORK. MAYA HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! SHE WALKED AROUND LIKE SHE OWNED THE PLACE. IT WAS SO CUTE. I THINK THE FISHING GAME WAS HER FAVORITE. SHE DID EAT A LITTLE CANDY AND WAS WILD FOR A WHILE. NOW SHE IS SLEEPING LIKE AN ANGEL!!! SO I THINK I SHOULD DO THE SAME. MAYBE NOT LIKE AN ANGEL BUT JUST SLEEP.



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Maya had a great time at the carnivel. Most don't like to wear the contumes for halloween.

Alleen said...

She is as cute as ever!!! Love her sweet faces.

nikki said...

Liv hated her costume too, must be the age. Looks like she had a blast at the carnival!!

Greta Jo said...

Great photos. You have a beautiful little girl.

Crystal said...

Can I just tell you girlie you are the best momma in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!! ALl I have to say is YOU BETTER BE GOING TO GUATEFEST NEXT YEAR BECAUSE I HAVE TO MEET YOU AND MAYA!!!!!!!!!! :O) OOOH Ginger she just looks soooo happy and I am loving all of her outfits!!! I just love you Ginger!!! xoxoxo

Jenny and Matt said...

Fun time at the carnival! I love those stripey pants she's wearing!

Rose said...

Gosh she is such a doll!! That sweet lil punkin!!!

jajbs said...

LOVE the costume!!! She is precious!


amanda

Karen D. said...

Maya is getting cuter all the time! She still looks small compared to Abbie! You guys look so happy together!!!

Love,
Karen

veggiemom said...

Cute! That's the same pumpkin costume Ruby had. Fortunately for us, Ruby didn't mind it at all.
Kerri and Ruby

Rhonda said...

Even though she only had her costume on for a short time...she is the cutest little pumpkin. I love her hair, it is so thick and beautiful. Poor Amelia's hair is so thin and wispy, just like me when I was a child.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Adorable 1st Halloween! Savannah won't wear a hat either--not for a second. Still a cute little Pumpkin!