Monday, October 1, 2007

TOGETHER FOREVER-----2 MONTHS!!!



WOW!!!! HOW TIME FLIES, 2 MONTHS AGO TODAY MAYA WAS PLACED IN MY ARMS FOREVER. SOMETIMES IT STILL SEEMS LIKE A DREAM. THESE ARE PICTURES OF MAYA READY TO GO TO CHURCH ON SUNDAY. I HAD TO WORK ALL WEEK, SO I DIDN'T GET TO DO MUCH WITH HER. I GUESS I NEED TO FIND ME A RICH MAN SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO WORK. ANYWAY, I CAN'T GET THESE TO TURN RIGHT SO JUST LAY DOWN AND ENJOY. MORE TO COME TOMORROW.
PLEASE SAY A PRAYER FOR ELLIE (ANGELENA'S MOM) AND HER FAMILY. THEY ARE FACING SOME TOUGH DECISIONS IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is still just a little doll.

Love Sissy

Alleen said...

Love her yellow and blue combo!!!

I did see Ellie's post. I hope and pray everything will be ok.

Melissa said...

Maya looks so cute!

veggiemom said...

Congrats on your milestone! She's such a cutie!

Kerri and Ruby

Steph said...

I just found your blog and realized that I was at the Marriott the same time you were in August. I knew that precious little girl looked soooo familiar!CONGRATS!! Maya is just perfect!!

bodegalee said...

She is just ADORABLE! That outfit is precious and she's just so dang photogenic!